July 20 & 21, 2013
October 19 & 20, 2013
The Oak Ridge Festival is an outdoor festival with something for everyone!
- Costumed Artisans and Craftsmen Demonstrating Their Skills
- Antique Machinery Displays & Demo
- A Wonderful Selection of Quality, hand-crafted items
- Beautifully Shaded Craft Village in a Woods
- Stage locations throughout the woods
- A Great Variety of Entertainment
- Living History Encampments
- Kids’ Attractions and Activities
- Delicious Country Vittles Offered at the Food Court!
- Cruisin’ to the Country Classic Car Show (July, Saturday only)
- Antique Tractor Pull (July, Sunday only)
- Military Weaponry Displays (October only)
You will feel like you have stepped back in time as you stroll through the festival grounds. Bring your family and spend a peaceful day in the woods!
All of this, plus MUCH more awaits you and your family at the Oak Ridge Festival, near Attica, Ohio